COVID-19 Safety Measures
We’ve opened again! And what better way to social distance than in the wide open spaces of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park?!
Mountain Life UTV Rentals has reopened with safety precautions in place during the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re closely adhering to local guidelines set here in Tennessee, as well as CDC and WHO guidelines. As always, we aim to ensure that all of our customers remain safe as they experience trails of the Great Smoky Mountains. We want to stress that we have implemented a number of changes to adapt to the current situation.
7 Steps We Have Taken to Improve Customer Safety
In order to ensure that the dangers of contracting COVID-19 are mitigated, we have implemented several regulations and precautions, including all of the following.
- We sanitize vehicle rentals after each use: Vehicles interiors are wiped down with an antiviral solution, ensuring that surfaces are clean from use to use.
- Our staff wears masks: Staff members are required to wear a mask at all times, in order to keep airborne particles to a minimum.
- We encourage online reservations, but walk-ins are still welcome: We recommend that guests register for a rental online. Walk-ins are still welcome at our facility, though we will cap the amount of people in the building at 10.
- We only allow up to 10 people, including staff, inside the building at any given time: Reducing the number of people in our facility helps to reduce contact and maintain social distancing standards. If more than 10 visitors are on-site at any given time, we kindly ask additional visitors to wait outside until more space is available in our building.
- The office and surfaces are sanitized after each use: We wipe down surfaces throughout the office with an antiviral solution to reduce the potential spread of the virus.
- We strongly encourage customers to practice social distancing while enjoying the park: Feel free to ask us about best practices to maintain social distancing while utilizing our UTVs.
- If people are feeling sick or experiencing any symptoms of the virus, we ask them not to come in: Please, stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms; again, we aim to protect all of our customers by maintaining safety standards.
Questions? Or Ready to Book Your UTV Rental?
If you’re curious about the precautions we are taking during the COVID-19 pandemic, or if you’d like to book a UTV rental, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!